Introducing SMDC’s latest project near Mall of Asia, the Shell Residences. Shell Residences is a 4-building mid-rise condominiums which is set to be completed in 2015. Following the success of SMDC’s previous project, the Sea Residences, Shell Residences offers the same convenience and luxury of being near Mall of Asia Complex and having picturesque views of the Manila bay sunset.
- Multiple Swimming Pools
- Wet Play Area
- Grand Lobbies
- Children’s Playground
- Vast Modern Tropical Garden
- Jogging Trail
- 5 Passenger Elevators for each of the 4 buildings
- Restaurant/Commercial Strip
- 24-hour security
- Automatic Fire Detection and Alarm System
- Stand-by genset for common areas & selected residential outlets
- Sufficient Fire exits
- Centralized cistern tank
- Sewerage treatment plant
Choose from a wide variety of unit types that fit your needs and lifestyle.
1. Spot Cash with 10% discount
2. Spot 10% Down payment / 90% payable in 36 months
2. Spot 20% Down payment / 80% payable in 36 months
3. Deferred cash (balance payable in 36 months)
4. 20% deferred down payment in 36 months / 80% bank financing
INVEST IN THE FUTURE!
Future developments near Shell Residences:
1. Mall of Asia Arena – A multipurpose arena set to be open in May 19, 2012, with a capacity of 20,000 people. It will be rival to the 51 year old Araneta Coliseum.
2. Two E-Com Center – The second phase of the four BDO commercial towers in Mall of Asia complex. Designed by the world-renowned firm Arquitectonica.
3. Bagong Nayon Pilipino-Entertainment City Manila (PAGCOR City) – the integrated City will initially cover about 85 hectares of reclaimed land in Bay City area and will be developed in various stages over the next 10 years.
It will be a fully integrated tourism zone featuring a wide array of international grade facilities and amenities such as posh luxury hotels, contention stores, state of the art theaters, sports stadiums, restaurants, shopping centers, cultural complexes and museums, amusement parks and an Observation Tower that will be among the tallest in the country.
4. MOA Eye – MOA Eye is a newly constructed giant ferries wheel at 55-foot tall (175 feet) with 36 air-conditioned gondolas averaging 10-15 minutes full circle.